Terms & Conditions
- The client is a tour operator and Bontour Incoming is an incoming services supplier for the Channel Islands (hereinafter “destination”), acting as an intermediary in the provision of travel services.
- The client wishes to appoint Bontour Incoming as its agent for the provision of travel services in the destination, including accommodation, transfers, excursions, tickets, car rental and other destination services.
- The following terms will govern any reservation made through Bontour Incoming. For the avoidance of doubt, upon making any business transaction, the client accepts that this agreement applies to each and every transaction.
Both parties mutually recognise sufficient legal power to agree upon and oblige themselves to act accordingly by mutual agreement.
Bontour Incoming, as a representative service agent at the destination will represent the interests of the client in the destination, in provision of the travel services to its customers.
Bontour Incoming acts as the client’s agent only in respect of all bookings Bontour Incoming makes on the client’s behalf.
The client shall be able to get travel services through Bontour Incoming.
Bontour Incoming authorises the client to distribute the services to customers either through the client´s website or through the client’s promotional material (brochures).
Bontour Incoming will do its’ utmost to get the confirmation from the service suppliers offered to the client and selected by the client in accordance with the submitted booking request. Should the availability be confirmed by the service supplier and the client proceeds with the payment in accordance with this agreement, Bontour Incoming will be able to confirm the booking to the client.
Bontour Incoming accepts no liability in relation to any contract the client enters into or for any other services that the client books or for the acts or omissions of any service supplier or other person(s) or party(ies) connected in the client’s booking.
The client is responsible for ensuring that the terms of this agreement are brought to the attention of, and are agreed with, their final consumers, intermediaries and all other interested parties, prior to entering into any agreement with those parties.
The client is obliged to provide its customers with the following data:
- What is included and not included in the price of the travel services.
- The regulations and consequences of a no show by the final consumer, of regulations regarding cancellations, annulments and modifications, as well as of any possible name changes of the commercial name of the travel service supplier plus the possible existence of stay taxes.
- The users, without exception (children included), must have current personal and family documentation, either passport or National Identity Document, as required by the country or countries visited.
- All extra services (special meals, extra beds, cots/cribs etc.)
The final consumer shall be liable for obtaining the documentation required at destination, such as visas, ID’s, passport, medical documents etc. and Bontour Incoming shall not be liable for any circumstances or expenses incurred due to lack of documentation or non-compliance of requirements.
With regard to transport of luggage by air, by sea or by land, the general terms and conditions applicable to the transportation companies shall apply. In the event of any damage or loss, the customer shall at that time make a claim to the transportation company.
In any case Bontour Incoming will not be responsible for the passenger’s luggage.
The client shall be liable for ensuring that the flights/ferries and times given to Bontour Incoming are correct and, where other services are required, these shall be organised based on the data provided by the client. Under no circumstances shall Bontour Incoming be responsible for the inaccuracy of the data provided by the client. Bontour Incoming shall not be responsible in in the event of changes in the flights and times. Once the information has been provided by the client, it is the client’s responsibility to duly update Bontour Incoming.
The prices offered to the client are confidential and may not be disclosed to any third party to this agreement.
Also, the client hereby commits to not use Bontour Incoming’s prices to contact Bontour Incoming’s suppliers disclosing such prices for the purpose of negotiating new rates and/or any other meaning.
Bontour Incoming acts as the client’s agent and as an independent intermediary in the contracting of all services and thus shall not be liable for death, injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, theft, delays or any other irregularity which may arise, whether directly or indirectly, from the supply of services and suppliers which have been contracted via Bontour Incoming.
Service suppliers promoted by Bontour Incoming are independent businesses and are not agents or employees of Bontour Incoming or its affiliates. These independent businesses provide the services in accordance with their own terms and conditions which may limit or exclude their liability to the client or the final consumer. Bontour Incoming and its affiliates are not liable for any acts, omissions, breaches or negligence of any such independent businesses or any damages or expenses resulting from the aforesaid. Bontour Incoming and its affiliates are not liable for any refunds in the event of overbooking or force majeure or any other cause beyond their control.
Booking Confirmation & Payment
Once the offer has been accepted by the client and a tour is being promoted, hotel options will be put on a 12 weeks (subject to the hotels agreement). A group booking therefore has to be confirmed at least 12 weeks prior to arrival by payment of the invoiced booking deposit, unless it has been agreed otherwise.
The final balance is required on the 4 weeks prior to the group’s arrival.
In addition to any payment or cancellation conditions if included in previous pages the following will apply:
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount per person is required at the time of the confirmation
- Amendments: Although there is no Bontour amendment fee for changing a confirmed itinerary we may have to pass on the charges as we receive them from our supplier in the case of a confirmed service being amended or cancelled
Payment should be made against Bontour Incoming invoices on or before the due date by bank electronic transfer in £ sterling. Payments are to be made by bank transfer only.
Cancellation charges vary by property and itinerary. You will be advised of your cancellation terms at the time of booking.
General cancellation terms are as below:
Up to 29 days prior to arrival 30% cancellation charges / loss of booking deposit
28 to 15 days prior to arrival 45% cancellation charges
14 to 3 days prior to arrival 60% cancellation charges
3 days and less 100% cancellation charges